Visit Our Pages...
Your Ad Here!
about the caribbean voice
El Dorado Awards
Hits for Jan to June 2016 : 87,357
It is only when you transform words into action invested in humane service
to your fellow man that you would experience real soul satisfaction.
Please click on the DONATE BUTTON on the right to make a donation to The Caribbean Voice to support our monthly self esteem workshops for youth and students and monthly community outreaches focusing on suicide prevention, domestic violence, child abuse, rape, incest, alcoholism and drug use.
TCV Bulletin TCV Bulletin
• Team Guyana will be participating in the two medical outreaches planned by Save Abee Foundation: St Cuthbert's Mission on July 8th and Mora Point Health Center on July on 10th.
• Team Guyana is also planning to launch its 'Train the Trainer' Program in Berbice, at a date to be announced in August.
• Team Guyana is coordinating a National Anti-Violence Candlelight Vigil on September 10, to mark World Suicide Prevention Day. We invite NGOs, CBOs, FBOs and activists to plan vigils in their respective communities, to feed us the info so we can map it and help with publicity, and anything else needed.
• Click HERE for our advertising rates. All revenue garnered via advertising goes towards our suicide prevention campaign. Also please click on the ads on every page you visit. This will help us to garner funds for our suicide prevention campaign.
• Click on the Newsfeed link on the left to access the news and related links. Send us links, feedbacks, opinions, articles, coverage of happenings, events, personalities and achievements in your neck 'o woods. Email firstname.lastname@example.org; Call 718-542-4454 or 646-461-0574.
• Our trip, by Diaspora members, to Guyana, has been pushed been back to December due to circumstances beyond our control. Please click HERE for more information.
• Please sign our petitions to Guyana's President, David Granger. Click Age of Consent which calls on his government to raise the age of consent from 16 to 18 and Registry of Sex Offenders calling for the establishment of a registry of sex offenders. Also please share both petitions as widely as possible via social media, email, phone, face to face contacts and any other means. These petitions are supported by The Caribbean Voice, Save Abee Foundation, GIVE Foundation and Golden Om Dharmic Youth. We invite other NGOs to join us as we seek to reduce teenage pregnancy and guard against sexual predators.
Copyright © The Caribbean Voice. All rights reserved.
Site created by KalArt Studios • www.kalartstudios.com • 646-807-9444